Data Engineering conference SmartData 2020 takes place on December 9-12, 2020.
DBMS and big data storage
Using classic relational, columnar, NoSQL, SMP/MPP storages to build DWH:
- Hive, Impala, Presto, Vertica, ClickHouse, Cassandra;
- Teradata, Redshift, GreenPlum, Exadata;
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL;
- MongoDB, DynamoDB;
- S3, ADLS, GCS, HDFS.
- Data modeling;
- Examples of building corporate data warehouses;
- Operational analytics;
- Ad-hoc reporting;
- Data security;
- Data quality;
- Metadata and catalog management;
- Master data management;
- Data migration.
ETL building technologies
- Hadoop MapReduce;
- Performance analysis and optimization.
Orchestration and MLOps
- Airflow, NiFi, Luigi, Azkaban, Oozie;
- Box Cloud solutions;
- Data engineering not for data engineers;
- CI/CD for data pipelines;
So, if you are interested in data engineering, if you want to be the first one to learn about the emerging technologies — join us!
If you’ve got something to share with the community, we welcome you to submit your talk!